After purchasing the old Bellows mansion in 2008, the owners undertook creating an inviting, “homey” atmosphere with all of the amenities of larger facilities. The house features two large living rooms and a beautiful dining room. Bedrooms come completely furnished but residents can bring their own furnishings as well. All living areas are decorated with comfort and practicality in mind. Residents love the wrap around porch for conversations, bird watching and just plain relaxing.
- We are approximately one hour from Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. U.S. News & World Report has again ranked DHMC among the nation’s top hospitals in its most recent “America’s Best Hospitals” issue.
- Five minutes from Littleton Regional Hospital
- We are also one hour and forty minutes from Manchester NH, three hours from Boston, one and half hours from Concord NH, and two and a half hours from Burlington VT.
- Littleton is a vibrant small town called “One Of America’s Top Ten Dream Towns” by Outside Magazine (2005)
- One block from downtown Littleton
- Two blocks from Grafton County Senior Center of Littleton and within Senior Bus transportation.
- Extremely safe neighborhood
- We are located on a corner lot and have plenty of space for gardening and enjoying the outdoors. We also have a wrap-around porch that is great for lounging on.